Last nights’ Castle took place at a comic convention; in the first 2 minutes Nathan Fillion said ‘Shiny’ to something good, and my little Firefly loving heart nearly exploded.
And then he says, “No, I am a fan of good sci fi; Star Trek, Battlestar, that Joss Whedon show.”
I am so happy right now.
- Writer: It's about a novelist who SOLVES COMPLICATED MURDERS.
- Producer: We can cast that hunky guy from that canceled Joss Whedon show!
- Writer: Yeah, and that girl with the weird jaw line and big eyes!
- Producer: The one with the odd name?
- Writer: Yeah, and she can stare of pensively and he can be all snarky!
- Writer and Producer: and unbalanced sexual tension!